As for believing "six impossible things before breakfast," it does make a difference who's doing the believing, don't you think? It was not Alice's father (per Tim Burton's film), nor Alice, nor (by some accounts) the Red Queen, but the White Queen who first "practiced" such believing.
Some impossible things I believe:
1. Jesus Christ rose from the dead.
2. God loves me. And you.
3. People can change for the better.
4. Forgiveness is the best option.
5. This world isn't ALL of reality.
6. Hope will not disappoint us (Romans 5:1-5).
What impossible things do you believe?